Saturday, October 18, 2014

Grace's Niece...and More.

Grace's super cute niece got her Halloween pictures taken today, so of course we had to keep a memento of them!



Super cute!!!  And then here she is in her watermelon shirt :)

Grace LOVES seeing pictures of Elaine, and constantly says, "Where's my baby E-yane?"  I always tell her she's in California but that she'll be here for Christmas.  She brings up Elaine every day and is always asking about her.

On to other news...here's mama's body with little Levi in it...
SO BIG!!!!  Sometimes, it's not itchy at all.  But other times...holy cow!!!  It's like my skin is stretching and growing every time I breathe!

And then... dum dum daaaaaaaa....here's our girly!
 She put those boots on all by herself!  Good job, Grace!
Time to eat, that's for sure.  She ate the ENTIRE sandwich.  Normally, she eats just 1/2 a sandwich, but I guess she was super hungry or something.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)