Sunday, October 5, 2014

Missed a Week

Darnit...I missed a whole week.  Sheesh time flies and now that I'm in 4 classes, it's gotten even harder to find time to blog.  These are my hard 400 level almost graduated classes and they have so much reading I'm surprised I'm not reading a novel a night!  I know I know, no excuses.  I'm finding myself with less to write just because Grace is doing so well, and there aren't any huge milestones that we're trying to reach.  I would say that she's hit a rut in the road that has made it hard to progress, so we're riding the rut for now and just happy with how things are.  Here's what's been going on!


The Halloween Witch!
 Day One of the Halloween witch.  She got Grace these awesome pajamas, but they ended up being too small, so she swapped them out on day 2 with Rainbow Pony pajamas!  Of course there's no picture yet...
Grace opening her gift from the Halloween Witch!
 Day 4 from the Halloween Witch...she gave Grace money for pumpkins and we got FOUR HUGE PUMPKINS!!!!
 Choo choo!!
 You know you have a good Daddy when he squeezes himself into a train because you ask him to go with you :)  "Daddy, wide the t-wain with me!"

 "Hm..is this a good one?"

Now on to the next day :)
Day 4!  Halloween stickers :)  
 SHE LOVES STICKERS!!!!


Day 5...HIKE!  So, I was thinking about having something malleable for Grace to get from the Halloween Witch every day, but instead, the Halloween Witch gives us ideas of fun things to do on certain days, like the pumpkin patch and the hike!  Awesome because it gets us out and we have so much fun!!













Such a beautiful day and it was a wonderful trip.  Grace did a GREAT job walking all by herself on the trail, and that's even with rocks embedded in the trail, roots popping up, inclines/declines.  We got to see horses, lots of other dogs, and threw rocks in the stream!!  Thank you Daddy for taking us!



And here's something AWESOME!!!!!!!  Grace putting the silverware away all by herself.  She matched the silverware together in the right slots, didn't stop until she was done and didn't get distracted at all.  It was wonderful to see and I'm so proud of her, and Daddy was so excited to hear about Grace doing such a great job!  He had been outside working on the doghouse because Scotty hasn't been sharing the bed and so Odin has been sleeping outside in the way too cold temperature.

All in all, a great week!  There was no school this week because of Potato Harvest and so it was a lot of us trying to find fun things to do :)  Monday we head out to Utah for a doctor appointment on Tuesday, and then school starts again on Wednesday for Grace!


Aamnda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)