Saturday, October 11, 2014

Our Sweet Girl

Fun stuff!


 A new gymnastics biketard!!!  I read on the wall that this is what it's called :)  She asked for one every week for two months, so she finally got one.  They hang on the wall at gymnastics so it's hard for her to NOT see it!
 And the Halloween Witch came!  What did she get?
A super cute animal!!  I have no idea what it is...but she REALLY likes it.  Today we delivered treats to friends and Grace's little friend came with us :)
 We are busy busy making treats!!
 And of course a lot of the treats were being eaten.  Grace had fun having marshmallows, candy corn/pumpkins, popcorn and chocolate chips for breakfast!  Silly girl :)  But really, who could say no to that face?
There's her little buddy!!  

It was so cold outside, and by the time we were done delivering, Grace had purple lips, a red nose, and yucky snot.  Oh, and I can't forget the shivvvvvvvvering!!

A good day :)  I love my girly.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)