Saturday, July 25, 2015

Grace's First Parade

Grace had a day where there were two things going on.  She could either be in a fun run and get a medal, or she could be in her very first parade.  So of course she chose the parade and I'm so glad!!  Here's my girl!

 This is the first time I saw her :)  She was SO HAPPY!  Waving like crazy, yelling to me, blowing me kisses, and was just all lit up.
By this point she was ready to get out and while she was still excited, she was ready to be done.  This is right around the corner from where they can unload, so she didn't have very long to wait.  I was so proud of her for being in the parade with her Journeys group, and WOW!  Hundreds of people got to see my beautiful girl!!!

Love you Grace!

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)