We made it. We finally got to California to see the grandparents!! I'm so excited, and so are the two kiddos. Grace was so upset when we had to wait an extra day since little Levi wasn't feeling up to par. The first leg of the trip was pretty rough because we left midday so the kids were already tired and cranky, so it was a LONG 6 hours. Once we got to the hotel they LIT UP!! Levi crawled everywhere he possibly could, chirping and screaming in happiness, and Grace went to the first book she could find (The Bible) and started reading while she was standing up. It was so adorable. We were all settled about 9:30 pm but I had such a hard time falling asleep. I think total I got about three hours. Levi woke at 3 am so I figured we'd head out then because I felt awake enough, and he was SO UPSET about being awake and tired. We headed out about 4 am and got to Dado and Papas house around 11:30 am. The second leg of the trip was awesome because they slept most of the time! HURRAY! Pictures :)
We didn't get pictures with Dado yet, and we haven't done anything exciting yet. It's just TOO DARN HOT. More to come :)
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)