Friday, July 31, 2015

Papa and the Yogurt

A super cute interaction with Papa :)

Papa was in the fridge getting his coffee fixings...

G:  Papa, I want yogurt.
P: You want yogurt?
G: Yeah...(she grabs one of the small containers and walks down to the table).
P: Ok, you have yogurt.
G: (After a minute or two) I can't open it, Papa.  Help me Papa!  (Takes it upstairs to him).
P: You need help?
G: Yeah.
P: Ok.  I'll help you.  Give it here.  (Grace puts it on the counter for him.  Papa opens it).
P: You ready.  I got it ready for you.
G: Okay.  I get a spoon.  (Gets a small spoon).
P: You got a spoon?
G: Yeah.
P: It's a small spoon?
G: (Grace looks at it).  Yeah, is a small spoon, Papa.
P: Ok, lets go to the table.  You coming?
G: Yeah, I going.  (I help Grace get in her chair...there's a pillow on it to boost her up).
Papa puts the yogurt at Dado's seat.
P: You come sit right here.
G: Nuh uh.  I at my seat. I want to sit here.
P: You want to sit there?
G: Uh huh.
P: Ok, you sit there.  Here you go.  Here's your yogurt.
G: Thanks Papa.
P: Your welcome.  You eat now.


How adorable!!  I just thought this was so darn cute I just had to document it.  I love when they interact so much :)

I love being here.  I love that Grace loves to see her Papa and Dado.  I love that they get along so well.


Love you all.

Amanda/Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)