Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Visiting Project RIDE

Whenever we go to CA, I always make sure we stop by Project RIDE.  This place was such a godsend to me when I was in high school, and I know that if I hadn't met Brad, I'll bet I'd still be living in California with a veterinarian degree and working at that facility.  But boy that sounds so boring!!  I love having my kiddos and my family!  Here we are visiting the horses, Tina and Jean.

 For some reason Grace was really nervous to visit with the horses, and it was really hard to get her to want to pet them.  I didn't really understand that...but we just went with her flow and things went well :)
 Levi takes after his sister with his love of animals :)

And the gang :)  I'm so glad I have these two ladies in my life, and now in my kids' lives.  They are such blessings to us!  And my kids are blessings to them!!


Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)