I love my kids. They are so cute! See...
We had so much fun playing together today. We played with building blocks and made a house for the little stuffed animals we'd pulled out, and then of course we had to pull out the purses, credit cards, keys, pretend lipstick etc. Levi LOVED the bag that held the bracelets :) After we got tired of all this, we took the box of balls out to the living room and got to play with those for some time.
Grace got to go to Bear World today! She got to go with her therapy group and had SUCH a great time! I asked her to pet a goat for me and she said she did :) Hurray!!
I'm getting things ready for Grace's 6th birthday party! We aren't going to do a party at the cabin this year because Grace will have already started school and I really want to keep a good sleeping and home schedule for her. Here's her invitation.
CUTE!!! We're obviously having a rainbow theme. We're going to take her to the Idaho Falls museum because they have a huge Pirate exhibit, and then we'll have her party at home and I'm hoping she'll have some little friends over! And then maybe she'll want to wear her pirate outfit for Halloween.
All in all, a good day. I love my kids.
Amanda


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)