We got to go to the park to the Celebrate Youth that they had going on. It was a fair and so there were tons of booths and food and games for Grace to play at. We got to leave Levi at home with Daddy so it could just be a mommy/daughter activity, and I could tell Grace loved that. I gave her a lot more chances to have independence and she did so great! I stayed at a bench while she walked over to the fishing booth, she waited in line and fished and didn't get nervous at all! I was so proud of her!!
And of course we had to go visit the swings. My girly just loves the swings so much, and she's graduated to the big swings so that's just a wonderful thing. I still don't push her very high because I don't want her falling off...I know, helicopter parent.
This is my girly so proud of herself and yelling, "MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!"
Love you Grace!
Amanda/Mommy


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)