Wednesday, August 12, 2015

At the Fair!

Daddy let us leave Levi at home so that mommy and daughter could go to the fair together!  It was so much fun, and then Grace got to go to her clover bud extravaganza.  It was basically a couple hours of activities with the cities clover bud group.  Here's the pictures!

We LOVE free popcorn!!  Popcorn at the fair always seems to taste so much better than the popcorn from the microwave...granted, now that I'm talking about popcorn and can seriously taste it in my mouth, I want to go pop some popcorn!
Grace LOVED petting the sheep because their noses are so soft :)
 Let's see what she gets.....
 A KAZOO!!!  This was the most absolutely fabulous thing that Grace could have gotten because this makes her hum, which is really good for her vocalizing.  Plus, she LOVES making noises!
 There Grace girl and her friend, Merla.  Merle was showing her where the handhold was because the kids wouldn't stop flapping it and so Grace couldn't grab it.  She started getting upset and so Merla stepped in!
This was a cake walk!  Grace had a hard time understanding what to do but once she realized she won a cupcake, she was ecstatic!!!  Gosh I love how happy Grace gets with the little things that that she gets, or sees, or hears.  It doesn't take a ton to make Grace be happy, and that's what I love SO MUCH about her!


Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)