Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gymnastics Competition!

Grace had a gymnastics competition today, and I was SO HAPPY to be able to watch her perform!  She had so much darn fun, and Levi just enjoyed watching his big sister flipping, having fun and celebrating her success.  Let's let the pictures speak for themselves!


Warming up for her gymnastics competition!









Wonderful job, Grace!!  I'm so darn proud of you :)  And I can see that you are so darn excited as well.  I love you so darn much.  And so does Daddy.  We are so proud of you and I'm so glad we get to have so much fun together.

An after gym competition snack :)  He and Grace both absolutely LOVE go-gurts!!
 And then he decided that he was going to stand up at the couch and transfer to the laundry basket.  CRAZY!!

Amanda/Mommy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)