We ended up heading home early. I was ready to be home and with our routine, Grace was having so much trouble not having her consistency, and Levi just kept touching everything he wasn't supposed to!! It was time to go home. We had such a great time, and it was so good to see Dado and Papa. Grace kept asking when we're going to be going back to Dado and Papa's, so it was really hard for her to understand that we were headed home, even though she would say here and there that she wanted to go home. Pictures!
At a pit stop. We didn't make it very far before the kiddos needed to get out and have some fun!
This was at a park in Elko, Nevada. Grace loves loves loves swinging, so this was so much fun for her to get her energy out. And of course, Levi loves to do the same things his big sis does, so he enjoyed himself as well.
And then we stopped at a reservoir so Grace could go to the "beach" since we weren't able to go to Bodega Bay. It wasn't very fun and I was really just ready to get on the road, but hey, it was something, right?
I LOVE YOU GUYS!
Amanda/Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)