Today we went on a family trip to the Mesa Falls. I've been to the lower mesa falls, but not the upper, so that's where we headed today! Actually, we went to both but whatever :)
Feeling all the furs. Grace was absolutely happy about this part of the trip. She's extremely sensory oriented and this was heaven for her. If I wasn't so weirded out about furs, I'd collect a whole bunch for her to have so she could just rub them all the time. But knowing how they became "furs" is too much for me!
Levi loved this as well!
It was such a fun day! On the way home we had to stop and swim :)
She had SO MUCH FUN!! And it wasn't too cold either so that was great. I think we were in the water for about 30 minutes or so and Grace was so so upset that we were leaving, but it was definitely time to get home.
What a great day!
Amanda









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)