05/08/12
So I don't know what's been going on with Grace, but she's been super off balance, and after the lip thing, I was hoping she'd be more careful. But no. We had one of those crashes that I was present, but my brain didn't register fast enough as I watched her falling (I swear in slow motion), and her face came closer and closer to the edge of the door... Darnit! I'm sorry Grace for being so slow to react!
Look at my little sweet pea with her sad little owie on her face...
But she's such a trooper! She forgot about it in all of 5 minutes. Some cuddles and then she was fine :)
All smiles...yucky what a slimy face. She's getting really hard core about sucking on her hands and so bibs might be coming back into play!
And there she is...we're having some bigger issues with that little eye turning in as well. I'm so glad we are going to see the doctor in August for setting up surgery!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)