Sunday, May 13, 2012

TODDLER SCHOOL PART TWO!!

Grace had a great day inside for toddler school, but this "part two" is all about her playing outside for toddler school!!!
Here's Grace getting lined up to go outside to play!!!

 Hanging out with the teacher.  This is all she does every day, but that's ok!
 She likes this teacher for sure :)
Climbing out of the sandbox!!  They spent about 5 minutes there, so that was cute.
 Going up, up, up!

 I totally thought she saw me but she didn't!  WOW!
 Made it...now going to the slide.

 And of course I didn't get one of her going DOWN the slide because there were too many kids around.  I could only take pictures of her.  That teacher there is her old Toddler Lab teacher, Miss Darci.  I liked her SO MUCH.


And time to go home!  SHE IS SO CUTE!!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)