05/07/12
I had to do two separate ones for this because I wanted the dentist post to be different than the sewing room!
Well good morning sunshine! I just had to show you guys the beautiful face I get to wake up to every morning. This face was a wake up before she was ready :) But that's ok!
And then I get this when I try to be funny with her...I guess she wasn't ready!
AT THE DENTIST! WOW! She did great. She loved the hose.
Getting her teeth flossed.
More sucking!
She just had to see what happened if she put her finger on the sucking hose!
Brushing with fluoride.
Picking out a prize for being such a good girl.
She got...a fluffy bunny!!!
And the dentist came and checked her teeth. Everything was perfect, he was an awesome dentist that we WILL be going back to for 6 months, and she did great!
Her teeth look perfect, and he said the spacing is so good that she probably won't need braces! Oh yeah!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)