Sunday, May 13, 2012

TODDLER SCHOOL!!!! PART ONE!!!

May 2, 2012

So this is an INSANE amount of pictures...and they are horrible pictures because I had to take them without flash through a two way mirror.  So take what you can get, huh?  It's just the memories that matter.  And as long as the pictures are understandable enough to remember, that's all that matters.

Grace's first day of school picture, and of course she had to look away right at the last second...ug...the eye...we WILL be getting that surgically repaired SOON.
See the backpack sticking out with the blue jacket?  That's Grace's cubby!  She's watching them put toys up on the shelf.
Grace checking out the class.  This is what she does a lot of the time...I think there's way too much commotion for her and she gets overwhelmed, and so she has to stand and watch, just take it all in to understand it.
I wanted to get the classroom so you guys could see her fun place!
Chummin' up with the teacher while she gets snack ready.
Ok...here's all the cubbies, sign language poster, etc.
The slide (they were cleaning up so there is a ton of stuff all around it)...
The other side.  That's the play house area, and Grace's class is Zoo themed this semester.
They were supposed to be dancing but she was overwhelmed, so she's sticking her tongue out at the teacher instead.
There she is on her special red carpet.  That's hers, and ONLY hers.
Wiping her hands for snacktime.
Throwing the wipie away.  If it would have been a second earlier it would have actually looked like she was throwing something away.
This is what happens when you pour Grace a whole glass of water and just put it in front of her.  I mean, HELLO?!!!
Still cleaning up while she tried to grab her cup and pour it out (it was empty though).
Ok...you're learning...slowly.  Don't let her hold the cup by herself unless you want a mess again.
Snacktime!  See the hand sneaking into the bowl?  Yeah, that's NOT supposed to be happening, but once again, they aren't very observant. 
Look at that sweet face!
Helping her scoop out of the bowl.
APPLESAUCE!!!
And then there goes the hand into the applesauce.  Who can resist?  I mean, something cold, wet, and food that you can squish your fingers into?!
Second try...
"But it's too hard so just give me a cracker...I mean, I'm signing it! HELLO?!"
Applesauce third try...it's on her right hand AND all down her chin.  You see it?!  SHE'S SO CUTE!!!
And getting some more assistance with drinking.  See that napkin with three pretzels on it?  Yeah, in about 2 seconds, that was yanked over to Grace.  She was hoping to snag a pretzel without being seen, but surprisingly, the teachers were fast enough!

So I can't believe she's in school.  Makes me cry if I think about it too much.  So I won't.  I love you Grace.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)