Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Tornado of Time has Passed

I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted.  An amazing amount of time consuming things have been going on, or coming up, and so I've been absolutely bogged down, unable to even spend a minute typing on this blog.  Major updates are needed, and here are some hints below:

  1. Grocery Cart
  2. Fat lip with lots of blood
  3. Corner of door
  4. bruised face/puffy eye
  5. Traveling
  6. Airport
  7. Homework
  8. Sign language
  9. Therapy
  10. School
  11. Doctor Appointments coming up

See, so many things to update on.  It's SO overwhelming that I've sorta distanced myself from the blog because of the huge chunk of stuff I have to update about.

It's only 10:23, but I'm bushed.  Busy weekend this weekend, busy week this week, absolutely crazy week next week.  Better get my sleep while I can.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)