Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Another Busy Day

I can't believe today went by so fast!!  Grace had preschool today, and as always, she was SO excited to be there!!  While she was there, I got a lot of homework done so that I could have the rest of the day and evening to Grace and Brad.  After Grace had school, we got to clean Mom's room!!  She really enjoyed it because she got to go through all of my stuff, which is something I don't normally let her do.So after we got that done, I had to run to a doctors appointment but was back pretty quick.  I have one mole that I need to have removed and checked to see if it's cancerous.  Anyways, a quick lunch for Grace and then nap time!  While she was napping I was cleaning and working on looking for pinterest ideas for decorating.  I'm getting closer to ideas that I have, and I'm' excited because the small shelves I'm painting for the sewing room have gotten their first coat of sealant (actually, one of them got their second coat).  And the two photo frames that I'm painting have their second coat of white now, and will be getting the sealant if it looks white enough.  

Anyways, once she got up, she had therapy with Kelly, and oh my goodness!!!  We were there when she took her first pushes on her tricycle!!  I am so excited!  I got pictures and video, and I can't wait to upload them :)  I'm so proud of my little bit for being able to ride her tricycle by herself.  I was so close to crying, but I held it together since Kelly was there :)  We also did some coloring with chalk, which of course she is going to enjoy!

After therapy, we had a snack and then organized her room the rest of the way.  It was fun because Grace always like helping, and we play while we work.  We went outside about an hour later to ride the trike some more, and Daddy scooped all the snow off our grass into the road so that we can finally get rid of all of our snow!!  Then we took down the Christmas lights off the house (finally).

Then of course there was dinner....she really wanted cereal for some reason!  So, cereal she had.  It was so cute because she walked right to the kitchen, over to where the cereal was, and when I opened the cupboard, she pointed right to the Kix and said, "dis."  So, there you go Grace!!  After cereal for dinner, she had a bubble bath, and then was tucked into bed!!  Now, I get to do whatever I want since I don't have any homework due until tomorrow :)  I'm watching 19 Kids and Counting right now, but I'm going to see what Brad is doing to see if he wants to play a game or something.

That's all for now!

I was going to load pictures but for some reason our camera makes all the pictures fuzzy and a bit out of focus, dangit!  I'm calling the company tomorrow!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)