Well, I've missed a day less than a week. I'm not going to go back and describe except to say we were in Montana visiting Brad's parents and brother over the weekend, and then our week has been the same as usual. The only difference is that now Grace is sick. It's her normal trouble breathing, runny nose, harsh cough. Doctors telling me that "children just get sick a lot at her age" are bogus, and I won't say much more about that just because today has been a not so good day. Oh, it was cute that while we were in Montana, Grace played a TON with her cousins (Gabe, Tyson and Paisley). Gabe was so sweet with her. It was just the cutest thing to see in the whole world.
I love you Miss Grace. You are so smart. Remember what I always have you chant with me every morning?
I am kind
I am special
I am important
And you are.
Amanda/Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)