I love when our days are full. It just makes the day go by fast, but then we also have a lot of things going on that are exciting! Grace had preschool this morning, and so I woke her up at 7:30 am. That's the first time in a little while I've had to wake her up! And oh, was it such a cute/beautiful wake up. I went in and softly rubbed her back and said, "Good morning, sweetie. You want to go to school?" She rubbed her eyes for a little and then looked up at me while she was stretching (she was pretty much in a backwards "C") and said, "stool? Morneen mama." Oh it was so adorable. I usually whisper in the morning because I don't want too much noise for her. I figured it's too much stimulus too early after waking up. Anyways, After she said that, I rubbed her back again and said, "good morning sweetie!" I sat beside her and laid my head to the side so we could look at each other the same way, as if I were laying my head on a pillow. We looked at each other for a few minutes, and then I gave her a smile and asked her if she wanted to go to school to see her friends. "Stool? Stool?" She started standing up and said, "O-TAY." Then she stood up and I picked him up, and she wrapped her arms around my neck really tight for a hug! The rest of the morning went this way with her being super nice, kind and full of happiness. When we got to the school and waiting in the lobby, Grace was so sweet about watching everyone that was coming in to drop their children up. When her teacher came to pick her up for class, Grace got a HUGE smile on her face and was so excited! She said "bye Mommy" and slowly walked towards her teacher, making sure she doesn't run into anyone. Very quickly she found a friend that would hold her hand and walk her into her classroom, and off I went to home.
After preschool we went to the library! I thought they would have had reading time but it was tomorrow, so we just went to get to Abraham Lincoln books for me, take a break at the water fountain, and then off to get her some books! We got a few Eric Carle books so that we could work on repeating words. We also got the Brown Bear book, and I was so amazed at what Grace said next. I told her, "Look at the book I got you! It's Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?" and she said, "bow-n beaw bow-n beaw...do you see." I was so AMAZED!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I could just scream at that moment!
Very quickly, it was lunch and then bedtime because Grace had therapy at 3 pm at Broulims with Kelly. She did so well shopping with Kelly!! I made a picture grocery list so that Grace knew exactly what to look for, and when Kelly finished letting Grace know what the rules were for grocery shopping, she turned to me, waved and said, "Bye Mommy! See you later!" It was so darn cute!! I saw them around the store a few times, and heard Grace throw a fit, but she did great! At one point I was zoning out looking at the yogurt, and then this little voice caught my attention. Grace and Kelly were behind me, and Grace had been calling for me. "Hi Mommy! Hi Mommy! Mommy?!" I turned around really quick and she just looked like such a big girl shopping. She didn't even whine or anything! What a good girl. Made me sad that I hadn't heard her and so she had to call for me so many times, and I was also so proud of how she was acting. They shopped some more, and then I went around with her, and then we went through the check out line. Grace got to put up every single item we got, and then gave the checker my debit card as if she were paying. Then off to home!
The rest of the day was normal. We went to Sams Club and did some shopping, and she was cute as a bug. She gave me kisses, acted like a cookoo girl, and was just my sweetie! One part that was really cute was when we saw the outdoor plastic storage house, and we all went inside of it. She just LOVED IT!!! She screamed and laughed in it because it echoed, and I just loved the look on her face. I could see the happiness, and it was just something that I hope I will always remember.
She is such a great daughter. I am so thankful I have her. I am so thankful WE have her!
It was a beautiful day today, and right now it's 37 degrees, and it's 10:39 pm!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)