Oh boy is Miss Grace crazy when she doesn't get a nap... grr!! This morning we got up about 9:40 am, even though I was awake at 7:30 am with my alarm. There are just times that the bed feels so good that I don't want to get out! Thankfully, I had put Grace to bed with her footy pajamas on backwards and so she hadn't taken her diaper off. I brought her back to bed with us for a while, but she did NOT want to be in bed! We hung out and played, but I didn't put her to bed until 1 pm because she had gotten out of bed so late. I was out in the living room reading my scriptures and Brad was relaxing on the couch and we were listening to Grace chit chat with herself. And then we heard the words..... "EW!!!" "Yuck" Brad went in about 1:25 pm to see what was going on, and then I heard the water start! Bathtime!! I didn't put the footie pajamas on her because it was just a nap! So she didn't get a nap. Then was therapy time, and while she was at therapy I was at the Family History Center checking out some family history. I am looking up the Parson name to see how much I can find, and do whatever Temple work needs to be done. There were two older women there that were both missionaries (with their husbands), and they were busy working on their own family history information. The one that had been sitting behind me became really excited because she had found some information she'd been looking for for a very long time, and so the other older woman came over. After a few minutes of looking at all the family trees and discussing names, they realized they were related to each other!! WOW! How amazing that two women, sent to the same family history center, would be related! I thought that was such a great blessing for them. And then there was another woman that found over 100 names that needed Temple Work done. I was going to ask her if she wanted me to do any of it, but I decided not to say anything.
After therapy, Grace and I went home and started making dinner. We were making it for a new couple that moved in down the street. They are just moving from around the block, but had to because the person wants to sell the house they were living in. They were going to rent the house right in front of us but the owner wanted a lot more rent money...$1,400 a month!! So they saw this cute 3 bed 3 bath house down in the end of the court and told the realtor "we'll put $$$$ down if you give us the keys right now" because they had just a couple days to get completely out of the house they were in. So they got the house!! They are an older couple, and have daughters (one married, one getting married in two weeks) and they are so sweet! Their names are Shawna and Jay. She is the stake relief society president at the eldery home in town, which I think is SUCH a great calling. I haven't visited the elderly home but once with Grace. I really need to get there more often. I'll bet they would all appreciate some visitors.
Anyways, I made them (and us) keilbasa/hot and spicy polish dogs in gravy over egg noodles with biscuits and chocolate cupcakes for dessert. We had it, too, since there was so much left over. And then Skyler and Jarik went on a walk while we took the food over to their house. After, Grace, Brad and I went on a walk down the street and around a corner, taking pictures of Miss Grace and each other on the way, but it got cold so we came back home. It was a VERY nice day today! It's 42 degrees right now, and so I figured since it was such a nice day that we can get some fresh air. Grace absolutely loved it! She was so cute with her little pink nose and rosy cheeks. We got some super cute pictures! A FLOOD OF PICTURES!!
There's our beautiful girl :)
She's yelling at Scotty to come back because she didn't like that he was so far away. See him between the two tiny hills of snow?
SO CUTE!! Grace just loves her Dad so much.
There's the beautiful girl. She gave me such great opportunities to take cute pictures of her, so why not?
Mom and Grace!! Silly girl :) See how red her hands are? That shows us it's time to go in!
Daddy wanted to share his much with Miss Grace!
And then she shared with him! Sweet Grace :)
Getting a ride from Mommy. Actually, it was getting cold quick so I wanted to get Grace inside as quick as possible.
Grace got herself stuck between huge mounds of snow!!!!! I'm just teasing...but still, she was SO scared!!
This is her SUPER FAKE cry/whine. Brad ended up helping her out of the snow, even though I tried to make her do it herself.
Once we got home, Brad, Skyler and Jarik went on a jog, and so I shared a chocolate cupcake with Grace and then she had a shower. She didn't get to play in the bath tonight because she was being SO SO SO out of control because of being so tired.
All in all, a great day. Now everyone is done working out, Brad is putting away dinner, and I'm done with the blog post. Maybe I'm going to do homework, maybe I will go watch TV or play a dice game with the guys. I'm not really sure!
Amanda






No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)