Thursday, April 4, 2013

BIG GIRL!!!

Grace is no longer in her high chair!!!  She now has a booster seat.  This is definitely the news of the day, for sure.  I'm so excited, and I can tell she was as well.
 Here's my little girly, sitting in her new booster seat :)
 She doesn't really understand why I'm so excited...but it's so awesome!
 See the cheese that she hid in her booster?  It's right behind the brown part.  I was going to get a pink chair...but that's not really a neutral color, is it?
 Mmmm...cheese!!
So proud of herself!  

This was the highlight of the day.  We didn't do much...well, I cleaned out the truck, vacuumed it, washed the floor mats, washed the jogging stroller and pumped up the tires, and then cleaned the kitchen.  It was a pretty day but then quickly turned cold and threatened rain the rest of the day.  A great day, all in all :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)