Just a quick post to show off the chute flowers I made last night and this morning. Brad put Grace to bed around 10 pm last night because Skyler had taken us all to Idaho Falls to celebrate my 3.9 GPA and completion of all my classes for the semester. Once she was in bed I headed downstairs to watch Little House on the Prairie while I crocheted flowers for a blanket I'm making. Finally I went to bed at 5 am after being bored on the computer (after crocheting lost it's excitement!)...
Here they are :) The only reason the one on the right is two colors is because I ran out of yellow. I don't like them with two colors...eh. I just wish I had a better assortment of colors! I'm just trying to use up all my excess yarn, rather than buying new yarn to make all my activities.
See how cute it is? I can't wait to put these on the project I'm working on. The next task, which is going to be a lot harder, is to make leaves to go under all the flowers. We'll see how it goes.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)