Easter was so much fun :) Grace was given so much fun stuff from the Easter Bunny (2 sheets of shiny stickers, an apron to help in the kitchen, a Dora washcloth, and an Elmo coloring book). And she also had so much fun finding all the Easter Eggs the Easter Bunny hid!! Dinner was so good, too. I made turkey, stuffing, gravy, garlic bread, pasta salad, and then had celery and carrots. I know, it sounds like Thanksgiving, but we wanted something other than ham. Ryan came for dinner, so that was nice. After dinner Kenna, Jaric and Kyler came over, and so after we hung out at the house for a while, we went over to the park and played basketball, swung on the swings (Grace), and played Bocci ball for a while. We came home at about 6 pm, hung out some more, fed Grace dinner and then stuck her in the tub, and after she fell asleep we got to relax and just talked and had dessert. Then we started a movie but the kids had to leave, so after that (Skyler was already at work) Brad watched some tv and I did some homework. All in all, a great day :)
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)