Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gosh, I'm Late Again!

I can't believe it's already Thursday.  There hasn't been much going on because Grace has been sick, sick.  She missed school Tuesday because that's when it started, Wednesday I took her to the doctor and found out her reaction had turned into bronchitis (which meant more penecilin) and Thursday she missed therapy and preschool.  She did have home therapy and that went really well!  She cut her first banana!  She got to use a butter knife and did so well.  She had just as much fun eating it as she did cutting it :)  We are working on the color red today so almost everything she did had to do with red.  Sorting pom pom balls, red dot marker, pink (well...it's a shade of red) stickers, and writing the letter A with her red dry erase marker.  She did great focusing!!

So I know that was short and sweet but in reality, we don't do much when she's sick.  I don't like taking her out...well, except I did take her to get some shoes!  She's now in size 7!!  I've still been putting her in size 5-6, so don't you know I sure felt bad when I realized they were way too small.  So now she has 4 more pairs of shoes.  2 sneakers, 1 sandal, and 1 pair of water shoes for when we start swimming!!

Well, that's pretty much it :)  I ordered some toys today for Grace.  They are more like learning tools.  A spelling activity, lacing activity, peg board with pegs, counting blocks, and then an organizer so I can start preschool at home with Grace.  School ends May 9th and I do NOT want her falling behind!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)