Well, we have an empty house now. Kailyn and Antonio had to leave this morning because of a work mix-up and there was no one covering work for them tomorrow, which is when they were supposed to leave. But that's ok. Sometimes, plans change! They barely packed the truck up with everything that had gotten (crib, baby supplies from us and baby shower gifts). It was funny watching them try to piece everything together in the truck! They left about 7:15, so I got Grace up at about 6:45 am. I now know that if I continue getting her up at this time, then I can put her down for nap at noon and she'll actually sleep for me, so this might just start happening. Granted, I had to take 2 naps during the day as well. I think all my excitement of having family come and the baby shower has caught up with me and I'm much more tired! But it's been a good day today :) I can see that Grace has calmed down from all the excitement, and so she's not as wired and crazy. We didn't do much today other than my studying for an exam and playing outside. Daddy worked in the garden this morning and so we went out and soaked in some sun while he tilled the dirt. It's been too wet to plant yet so he's hoping g that the tilling will help soon. It was nice to have such a beautiful day, and we definitely took advantage of it. Went on a couple walks, ran some errands and so forth. And already, we are getting ready to get together with family for Memorial day! Spring and Summer are both so exciting when school is out of session.
Tomorrow Grace has gymnastics and therapy, and after that...depending on our weather...we might go to the park and play!!
All in all, a great day.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)