Well, I can't believe it's already Friday and I haven't written since Monday! Kailyn and Antonio got here on Tuesday, so that day was completely full of gymnastics, therapy and then massive cleaning. They got here about 9:30 pm and I let Grace stay up to welcome them. We watched out the window for them but then Daddy went outside to wait, so of course we followed suit! We then stayed up until midnight visiting...yes, that means Grace as well. Do you think she slept in? NO WAY!! She was up at 7:30 am like clockwork, ready to go to school. It was her last day of school and so after I dropped her off, I went home and sliced up some strawberries for the pancake breakfast her class was having. It ended up being all the preschool classes so the strawberries went so fast!!! Here are the pictures with her teacher and aide!
Here's Miss Kim! Grace absolutely loves Miss Kim and I'm so excited that she gets to be with her again next year.
And here is miss Kylie! This is the aide for her class and she is so sweet with Grace. I hand Grace off to her every school morning while I'm signing Grace in with Miss Kim.
And here's our Miss Grace eating her pancake!! She wolfed it down and I was pretty amazed by her :)
Here we all are at dinner...Gringos. Mariah isn't there because she had to work :( This was on Wednesday. I was going to make chicken and gravy over rice but everyone talked me into going out! It didn't take too much work to get me to go.
Ok, for Thursday Grace had therapy for 3 hours and while she was there, I worked on homework. Kailyn and Antonio had gone to Yellowstone for the day and didn't get back until 9 pm. When Grace got home she was supposed to take a nap but we all know how that goes! I did homework while she was in her room but I finally let her out because she was yelling for me :) "Mom!!! I tum out now? I all done sweeping!" I felt bad for her so I let her out, but I still worked on more homework. I have an exam coming and so I spent a few hours (through nap and then for a little while she was up) writing up my notes and taking the pre-exam. Then came dinner :) By this time it's 7:50 pm and I'm rushing to get some food in me because I had a meeting online in 10 minutes, so I scarfed some pizza rolls and then worked on my meeting. Grace was already in bed :) Daddy was so good and bathed her and got her tucked into bed. Oh yeah! We went on a walk to the park near us before we ate. I was spinning Grace on the...I don't know what it's called. It goes around like a merry-go-round but there isn't anything to ride on. Anyways, I was going a bit fast because she kept asking for more, and instead of asking me to stop she just slid right off!! Poor girly. She feel on her stomach but thankfully, she didn't cry. But boy did she get messy! She fell into dirt and got super dusty :) My tough girly.
Now it's Friday and the boys went to the cabin. Kailyn, Grace and I have been running errands. We went to Walmart, Family Dollar and Broulims and finally, we have everything we need for the baby shower. Ah. Feels so good. We got home at 10:30 am and were surprised at just how early it was, and how tired we already were! We left at 8:30 am...which is normally when I drop her off at school. So we finished decorating ladybugs for the diaper cake and hung up some decorations in the kitchen and dining room, and now the eggs are boiling so that we can shell them. We are going to make them into deviled eggs tomorrow morning, and also making the cupcakes tomorrow morning as well. Actually, we have a lot of food to do in the morning!! Now Kailyn has a friend and the friends mom over...ug...but they are leaving soon. And then I'll put Grace to bed and either shell eggs or take a nap! I'd love to take a nap but I know the eggs are more important at this point.
Amanda




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)