I can't believe how tired I've been with this pregnancy. It is absolutely insane how tired I've been. I took three cat naps today and poor miss Grace is probably so tired of TV. The nausea wasn't too bad this morning. It's been pretty bad some mornings, but thankfully, I haven't thrown up or anything like that. This morning I had some saltine crackers while still in bed, and then I had a drink of water pretty quick after that. I went and got Grace up and was feeling a bit gross, and so I quickly shared a bagel with Grace and felt better. I have definitely noticed that as long as I'm full, I don't feel nauseous. It's been tough keeping up with the hunger because there are times that I just do not want to eat!! But I do my best. But this darn sleep issue...sheesh. I can't believe there are women out there that can handle the situation I'm in...have a child, working on schoolwork, and then having a second like this. Ug. I'm hoping it doesn't continue for much longer!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)