Well, I wouldn't say that necessarily. With Miss Grace so sick and then me getting sick, I've been so tired all throughout the days that I haven't had the desire to stay up and write about anything! Plus, if all we do all day is sit around, then there really isn't much to write about, right? :) But she's getting better, and I'm feeling up to catching up. There isn't much that has happened, but I'm excited to say that Grace finally gets to go back to school! They are having a field trip on Friday and will be going to Bear World, and so I'm super excited :) I'm going to see if I can tag along as well. I would have signed up but obviously, we weren't at the school to be able to. And then next Wednesday is the last day for school for her, so I'm so excited that she can finally go back to school!
She's still got spots but they are all scabbed over, and so her teacher said these are ok. Poor girly...but I'm glad she's getting over it and she's been so strong. We've been watching a lot of Care Bears lately. She just absolutely loves this show...and I guess mommy does as well! And while I was at a doctor's appointment, Grace and Daddy watched her first ever Disney movie!! They watched Ice Age, and she absolutely loved the squirrel in the movie :) It was cute to come home and see her so excited over the squirrel. Don't worry, all is well with me!
I'm so excited she gets to go to school!!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)