Saturday, May 31, 2014

Grace is Getting Better!!

I'm so excited to share that Grace is getting better.  She still has the yucky nose and a little cough, but she's on the mend.  The appetite is still here and there but I'm not too worried about that.  We went to a fun fair today!!!  Fat Cats was having a free fair so of course we had to go join in the fun and see what it was about.  A lot of booths to play at, free waters, candy and cotton candy, food vendors and animals!  Here's some pictures of the camels :)





And then here is Miss Grace chasing me around with a spray bottle...


And then here she comes with some exciting news....


Oh my goodness, those are undies!!!  We are going to see how it goes.  Bowels is going to be an issue because it's a constant...void, but we'll see what we can do with the bladder.  So we'll probably have our morning of eating breakfast and then put the undies on.  This will give her the chance to wake up and warm up to us.  As we go on in the weeks (yes, I'm hoping I'll last that long) then we'll start going potty right in the morning.

Every 20 minutes to the potty...boy, what a schedule!  I'm guessing I'll last 2 days, and will be nice and give myself "nah, probably 3 days."  What do you think?


Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)