Oh my gosh, this is horrible. I've never had nausea this bad in a pregnancy and I'm so sad about it. Today is the closest I've ever gotten to throwing up. I got my bathroom ready. Cleaned the toilet, disinfected everything, mopped the floor, fluffed the carpet around the toilet, put a candle in there, a towel, and my toothbrush and toothpaste. Oh, and a pack of gum. Throwing up is pretty high on my fear list...so I called the doctor in hopes of getting a different medication that will stop the nausea but keep me awake. The one I have knocks me out. I've been napping at least once a day, if not more. I can't really give Grace the attention she needs if I'm sleeping or trying to not throw up! I'm really hoping this goes away after the first trimester. I'm 10 weeks along tomorrow...13 weeks is the average time that this stops. Please please please stop!!! I can't imagine being like this through the summer and then into classes starting September. I have two on campus classes and two online classes and can't afford to miss them because of this. Ug...
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)