It's so weird to see how many things have changed with me during this pregnancy. Oh, first I'll share that the baby had a heart rate of 173 beats per minute and I'm 9.5 weeks along. So far, so good! Anyways, here are my new dislikes...
Ice cream (I know, right?! Me NOT liking ice cream?! It's not that I won't eat it, just rarely sounds good)
Cake
Cupcakes
Cookies
String Cheese
Popcorn
So far, this is what I've found. It's weird to see that all the sugary things are out.
I've had some bad nausea, but never the vomiting from it, so that's wonderful. I got some new medication to help with the nausea and it worked great today. I've also had some extreme exhaustion, but surprisingly, today went well and I got quite a bit of work done. I've got all the burp clothes cut out and ready to be sewn, I got a hoppy pillow cover sewn, and got the rest of the fabric necessary washed and dried. Oh, and another hoppy cover ready to be sewn together.
All in all, I'm feeling well. We'll see what tomorrow brings!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)