Shew, I can finally post on Grace's blog!! I kept trying to post while we were at the cabin since Monday but there just wasn't enough Wifi, and so it would never completely load. Anyways, I'm home now and can post. It's been a really busy week because we've been in Montana, so no gymnastics or therapies or anything! Oh, and then there was the wedding in Butte, Montana for Boyd and his new wife Kendall. We came home from Butte instead of going right to the cabin because I had to get all the food and everything we needed. So on Monday we went to Idaho Falls to get some groceries, and then we left for the cabin about 3 pm. It was nice to be up there with family, but we ended up coming home on Thursday. I was feeling so miserable because of my allergies, and my medication was NOT working! Plus, Grace wasn't getting enough sleep and so she was getting more and more unruly. So we missed the huge family BBQ but that's ok. By the time we left, it was just us and the grandparents, and that's all that would be there. So it's sad that we ended up missing the BBQ, but this is our first 4th of July here at home so I'm excited! There were huge amount of fireworks last night (3rd) but it was so late that we didn't go out to see it. But I'm really hoping there will be more tonight. We are going to walk around the neighborhood and see if we can watch someone else's fireworks! There is also a rodeo tonight, so we might go to that. I don't know if it costs, but it doesn't hurt to head over and check it out. It starts at 7 pm with the little ones riding the sheep! We'll see what happens. So far, a great day!! Grace and I went to the city parade and she got to see so many great things! Fire trucks, police, horses, men riding camels, they were throwing candy to the kids, lots of dancers, karate kids, and so much more. Grace had a fabulous time and got to have some popcorn! She is so easy to please and so it was just so enjoyable. And it was close enough that we can walk there and back. Boy was it hot...but she didn't whine at all :)
Now she's supposed to be napping but I can hear her running around in her bedroom, laying down at the door and talking under the crack, and all around having fun. Silly girl! I'm hoping she goes to sleep soon! That way I can take a nap as well.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)