Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Grace is Sick

7/21/14
Darnit, Miss Grace is sick again.  She's getting over it thankfully!!  It was just a simple cold so I wasn't too worried about it.  She had a well check today and she weighs 33 pounds and is 41 inches tall.  WOW!!  She gained 3 inches in a year :)  And she gained a pound in 2 months.  Good girl!!  And she didn't have to get any shots, which is fabulous.  I had talked with her while we waited for the nurse to double check her records, and I let her know that it would be a pinch, and it would hut, and that she could cry.  I pinched her a little so she could feel how it would feel, and then let her do it to me.  We kept talking about it and then the nurse came in!!  No shots!  She got them at her 4 year old well check so that's awesome.  So then I had to help her understand that she doesn't need the shots, and she looked at me like..."I don't get stickers?!"  I had told her that she would get stickers after the ouch.  So of course I told her she could ask the doctor for some :)  Right when he walked in, she didn't even say hi.  "Stickers please!!!"  And he's got such a great sense of humor and really likes Grace.  So he gave her some stickers.  One of the tubes in her ears fell out and there's a little hole left, so we're going to have to go to the ENT to see what they say about either putting another tube in or just leaving it alone.  Otherwise, she's doing great!

7/22/14
I've had my friend over the past two days.  Yesterday her 2nd oldest daughter and youngest daughter were here, and Grace was in Heaven with her best friend here.  And today her son and two youngest daughters are here.  This daughter is 13, and so it's really nice to have her here because she really likes playing with Grace and her sister.  My friend and her family are moving to Utah (which is so sad) so it's been really nice for Grace to have 2 days with her best friend.  

Daddy had so much fun feeling baby boy kicking last night.  It was crazy how much he was kicking! Grace loves putting her face on my tummy to feel baby brother, and will randomly pull my shirt up to do this!!  It's so cute :)

Brad's back is still hurting, and he went to a chiropractor yesterday and will be going on Wednesday and Friday and hopefully it will make his back feel better.  He's just been working too hard and pulled something.  I'm really hoping he gets better soon. :(

All in all, a good past two days :)


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)