Monday, July 7, 2014

Shew, HOT DAY!

It was a really hot day today.  Wow.  88 degrees.  That might not seem hot but boy it is.  Anyways, what did we do today?  We didn't do much this morning but hung around the house :)  Actually, most of the day was like that.  Grace helped me put together a new bookshelf for her closet and it looks absolutely great!  We stacked all of her toys on it and it looks so beautiful (ok, not all her toys, but you get the idea).  So now her closet is organized (only took a few months!) and I can start working on the playroom.  Well, I had started working on it but Grace kept pulling out more and more and more books and now it's a HUGE mess in there, and I was overwhelmed and didn't want to deal with it :)  Dishes were done, the kitchen was cleaned, and we got dinner put out into the sun oven!!  Elk stroganoff over rice (the rice was leftover, not made in the sun oven).  Today was really a movie day for us because it was so insanely hot.  I didn't want girly outside getting overheated, so we were inside most of the time.  And then a friend called us to come over at 3, but I said I'd go at 3:30 (we were all napping) and I slept until 4!  AH!  By the time we got out there at 4:30 everyone had gone inside, so we went to our new friends house and played in their house.  We stayed for about an hour and then came home for dinner.  After that we went to Walmart to wander, and then home we came :) And now it's 10 pm, Grace just went to bed about 20 minutes ago, and I'm helping Brad finish peeing the peas.  Goodnight!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)