Thursday, July 24, 2014

On Our Way to California

We left for California!!  I didn’t actually know we were going to do it…until about 1 pm.  We were having a super fun cleaning day and making great success in cleaning and then I just got the idea in my head for us to head out.  So Daddy made us an online reservation for a hotel in Elko, Nevada and then we headed out about 2:30 pm.  We had a great first drive of our trip.  Grace didn’t like sitting for so long and would ask to go home but otherwise, it was great!  It was so cute!!  “Mom, is time to go home now.  Let’s go home.”  Aw, how cute.  I kept telling her we were headed to California to see Mema, Dado and Papa, and so many friends.  This was a good first half of the trip.  We got to Elko about 7:30 pm, went to Wendys for dinner and dessert, and then went to bed at 9 pm Elko time.  I didn’t sleep very well…I kept waking up and looking out the window to make sure that the car was still there and that people weren’t trying to break in.  And then about 3 am Grace and I were both up and so I figured we’d leave, but she said something funny…look to the next entry to find out!






Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)