Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day With MeMa!


Today we had hot mush for breakfast and then just rested around until 12:30, which is when MeMa came over.  We had tuna and egg salad for lunch and I tried to put Grace down for a nap, but with no success.  Oh!  I forgot.  Grace and I went to the park about 10 am but boy, it was way too hot by then.  It was a beautiful new playground and Grace had fun, but for a girly to ask to get out of the swing shows us that it was too hot.  So we got out of the sun and walked around the pond for a little bit.  Grace had fun saying hi to the geese and squirrels!  After awhile we headed back to Dado and Papa’s house because it was getting just way too hot.  That’s when we had lunch and then I put Grace to bed to try to get a nap.  Yeah, right.  MeMa came over and visited or some time and then we took Grace to Bertha Henshal wading pool.  It was SUCH a great time!   MeMa and I sat on the side with our feet in the water and Grace just really enjoyed herself.  We were probably there about an hour and when Grace was finally laying down on the side of the pool, I knew that she was so tired.  We got back to Dado’s house about 2:30 pm and she went right to sleep.  MeMa went home because she had a headache, and we let Grace sleep until 5 pm.  We had dinner not too long after that (same as the day before), and then we rested the rest of the day and watched TV, played with some goodies that MeMa brought over, and just stayed cool.  Grace went to bed at 9 pm and then I (of course) had a full other meal!!  I was so hungry!  And then we played dice until 10 pm, which is when news came on.  I didn’t even make it to 10:30!  I went to bed at 10:15 pm because I was so darn tired.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)