Wednesday, July 30, 2014

ZOO and Chipotle!!!

Today was such a great day because we got to go to the Sacramento Zoo with Sissy!!!!  Someone was absolutely excited, and this is most definitely going to be a picture overhaul!!  Enjoy :)  

We are ready to go!!
I even got to put Grace's hair up nicely since I knew it would be in her hair otherwise.
Hurray!!  We are there :)
Mommy, Grace and Sissy.  
Grace got the alligator!!!  Good girl.  
This is actually the first first thing we did for our trip.  I just wanted to add the picture of Sissy in right in the beginning.   
We had a fabulous time, and Grace enjoyed the carousel so much.  I am so glad because usually she is a bit nervous, but she was so thrilled about this one. 
See how thrilled?  She threw a royal FIT when it ended because she did NOT want to get off.  Flailing, arching, big alligator tears...the works.  Poor girl.  It lasted a while so I knew it wasn't just a fit.  She really didn't understand that she couldn't stay on it.
But we got over it.  Onto the giraffes!   
An alligator!  She really liked this and told us over and over "is in al-der-gator!"
Shew, time for a break.  Playtime!  It was about 10 am here and we were already hot, and we'd been there for only an hour. 
Chimpanzee time.  It was breakfast time and so we got to see them right up close! 


Aw, the turtles. 
And then here is lunch!  YUMMY!  We got out of the zoo at 11 so we were there for 2 hours.  Perfect timing because Grace was getting fussy and what I didn't realize is that she had completely soaked the bum of her leggings.  Of course I gave her an icee (free) and poured the water down her so she'd stay hydrated, but I guess 2 and 2 didn't go together with "what goes in, comes out!"  So we rushed home with Chipotle, I changed and cleaned her up, and then we got to eat!!  I finished my whole burrito...I know, piggy.  Grace had a quesadilla, rice, beans and chocolate milk and finished all but about 3 tablespoons worth and then went right down to bed, and once we were done eating, Sissy headed home because she was plum exhausted.

All in all, a great day.  The rest of the day was relaxing, cooling off, and visiting with Dado and Papa.

Amanda 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)