So, I thought it would be a good idea to take a bath with Grace tonight so we could work on her Water Therapy workout. I usually don't bathe with her because I like my privacy, but heh, whatever!
So we worked on the workout for a bit, but it was difficult because we didn't have weights for her legs, so she kept floating around. She did well reaching for the foam letters on the side of the bath tub, and standing in the water when we had a chance to get her standing...
But then...
The feared thing to see in the tub with you and your child...the floating logs! Uh OH!! SO for a whole 20 minutes we made it through a bath, but it was quickly ended with these :) But regardless, she did well. Maybe we will buy some weights for her legs, and I will work on the outside of the tub from now on!
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)