Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween...the best Halloween EVER!

So even though our church had a Halloween Party and we went there, I still wanted to take Grace trick-or-treating, especially since Daddy was home. So I went as a Hippie, and Grace was Pooh Bear! Grace's older step-sister was a Band Nerd, and Daddy was the "Official Stroller Pusher." Gosh this was such an amazing day. And not just because of all the tons of candy that we got, or because of how many compliments we got about cute Grace, but the "best Halloween Ever" came after we got home....because... drum roll please...

SHE CRAWLED!!! BY HERSELF!!! I couldn't believe it! She was at her candy pile, and wanted to go see big sisters, so she got on her hand and knees and CRAWLED!!! She was super wobbly and it was SO beautiful to see because she worked so hard doing it! Ahh...I love life. Back and forth she went crawling. Of course she went to her belly at times to do the inchworm, but I don't care. She crawled, and while on hands and knees, she would lift one hand up to grab at the candy.

But that's not the only thing............

She got up to sitting by herself!!! She would lay on her stomach, and use her hands to push herself up from the side and all the way to sitting! Wonderful!! I don't know how much more excitement I can handle, but because I don't ever want to forget, here's the video's to keep the memory in my mind FOREVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)