Saturday, October 30, 2010

San Francisco


I know it's a late post, but that's ok :) I just had to share the cute pictures of Grace!

So we had to go down to San Francisco to get Daddy's passport so he could travel for work, which was a big bummer in the beginning because Grace's water therapy was on the same day, but in the end, it was a trip worth going on. My favorite time was eating because Grace was acting SO CUTE while we were in the restaurant.




I love when she plays Peek-A-Boo with me!! And what's more is that she starts the game rather than me starting and her mimicking. What a sweetie!

When we were about to leave, a very nice older man that was sitting at a table next to us saw how happy and how much fun we were having and stood up saying, "Here, I will take your picture. The three of you." How sweet of him to do that without us asking! I was pretty happy to get a family picture for the memory books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)