skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Grace's Therapies, Groups, and Workshops
Well, I thought I would list everything that Grace is in because it's just so crazy to keep track of them all!! I actually have so many things going on for her that we had to drop sign Language Group, which is sad because we never actually got to attend it, not even once!
- Physical Therapy every other Tuesday
- Infant Specialist every Tuesday
- Reading Group every Tuesday after Therapy
- Warm Water Therapy every Thursday
- Music Group Every Thursday before WWT
- Planet Gym Time every other Wednesday
- PALS play group every other Friday
- Vision Therapy (will be started soon) every Tuesday WOO HOO!!
- Speech Therapy (started at 18 months) weekly
- Family counseling (starting soon) weekly
Well, that's all we have so far. Wow. I had no idea there were really that many we were doing. It's really different to see it this way, rather than just seeing a calendar and glancing a day or two ahead. But you know, I'm glad we have all these things going on. I'm glad there are so many things that Grace can be involved in. I must say, it is a lot more difficult since she doesn't walk, or even really crawl, on her own, but we'll get there. I think I am going to start up my own Sign Language group, and will probably hold it on a Friday, as I met someone today at PALS group that has a little one that is hard of hearing, and she said she would love to get involved!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)