Well I am happy to say that Daddy is back home. He was in the UK for two weeks for business, and it was obvious Grace could tell. Her attitude was different, she was alot fussier...I think she was just missing her Daddy. Every night, we would look at his picture, say "daddy" and I would tell her that Daddy loves her and she would smile really big and sometimes talk, or blow kisses. I wouldn't be surprised if her difference didn't also come from her seizures that I'm 95% sure she had. So on top of the seizures and Daddy being gone, she was way off! Mommy had a day of losing it that involved crying, chest pains, stomah upset, the whole shebang (which I was told later was a panic attack) but after I had my home teachers come over and give me a blessing, I was better.
It's crazy to see how much Daddy really helps around with Grace. With him being gone I was the doer of all, whether I wanted to be or not. His being gone really puts into perspective how important it is to have your spouse, your partner. Not only is the physical, emotional, and friend aspect of it super important, if not the most important...but having your right hand man there is pretty important too!
Life has already been smoother with Daddy here, and he's only been here 12 hours! Life can now get back to normal...or at least as normal as I hope if could be...
We have an IFSP meeting on Tuesday to change/add some things to Grace's plan...I want her to start vision therapy, as well as speech therapy. I already know thye won't approve the speech because they say she's right on for her age group, but I've been told the vision therapy should start in November. I am also going to ask about getting some sort of Gait Trainer or Creeper Trainer to help with training her on walking and crawling. Yes, you can say I'm being too pushy, or I'm expecting too much of her too quickly...but based off of milestones...yeah yeah I know...
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)