Well, Grace was just the belle of the ball at church today :) She FINALLY fit into one of her big girl dresses that I've been not so anxiously waiting for her to grow into!! It's hung in the back of her closet for SO long! So now that's she's a big girl and could wear it, what better day then today?! And of course I took lots of pictures! And I'm VERY excited to say that her shoes....A SIZE 5!!! WOW! They came from a very special "grandma Angie" in California! Thank you SO much! She was obviously excited to wear it too. She kept looking at the beads on it, and pulling it up and down at church. I just loved that part because I got to see her super cute pantaloons underneath! Ok not really, but they were big enough on her (it was a diaper cover) that it DEFINITELY could have been played off as pantaloons :) Of course no picture, I forgot...and she's already in day clothes. Next time!
She's holding our rendition of "Elf on the Shelf." It's a snowman instead, and I thought he was SO super cute we just had to get him instead!! I painted a box and decorated it so we'd have a special place to store him each year. Pictures of that to come.
Princess Grace getting her hair done!
And helping Mommy by brushing her own teeth! Not for real, I brush them, but she's really getting the hang of it!
Her face screams "What?" I asked her to smile! Yeah, she doesn't know what that means...yet!

Grace just LOVES laughing!! I caught her in the act when I asked her to give me "a BIG laugh!"
She was done! No way was I going to be able to take any more pictures of her.
Look at my big girl in her beautiful dress! And right after this picture she stood there looking like a doll for 30 seconds or so, but my darn camera decided not to work!
Close up shot! A little exzema showing itself but other than that, she's perfect!
Of course the picture that I ask her to give the Snowman a hug it comes out all blurry. Oh well, you get the idea ;)

All in all, a beautiful day with a beautiful daughter. Now lunch time is over, she's calling me from the high chair with homemade macaroni and cheese in her hair saying, "nie nie?"
Amanda
She's holding our rendition of "Elf on the Shelf." It's a snowman instead, and I thought he was SO super cute we just had to get him instead!! I painted a box and decorated it so we'd have a special place to store him each year. Pictures of that to come.
Princess Grace getting her hair done!
Grace just LOVES laughing!! I caught her in the act when I asked her to give me "a BIG laugh!"
All in all, a beautiful day with a beautiful daughter. Now lunch time is over, she's calling me from the high chair with homemade macaroni and cheese in her hair saying, "nie nie?"
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)