Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Projects



12/4


I've tried to keep up with my housekeeping, cooking, baking, etc etc now that we've finally moved in, and let me say it's tough to get started again! Only because some things get misplaced, like some of my bread recipe books. But even with that, I've tried to keep up with all that, and throwing in a teaspoon of craftiness as well.

This is our menu for the week. I don't really like the homemade flower on the side, but whatever. It works for us!
Baked apples with cinnamon, sugar and raisins in the middle. The crock pot and I have become best friends...attached at the hip for sure! Other than right this minute, my crock has been on non stop for a week now! Whether it's dinner, or desserts, or breakfasts, it's always going! I have been working out of my "Fix it and Forget it" Crock pot recipe book. I must say I've fallen in love!
A bread recipe I recently made. I guess I didn't give it a bowl big enough!!! I was AMAZED how big this rose! I also love that my oven goes down to 175 degrees, so I can turn that on for 5 minutes while I'm kneading, turn it off and stick the bread in to rise, and it does wonderfully!


And my two loaves of bread! I think the only bad thing is it's a "roll up" bread recipe, and I didn't roll it tight enough. I had two holes in the middle of one of the loaves. But it was SO YUMMY!!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)