Well, I am happy to say that our Missionary (who comes home next week) was accepted to BYUI finally! We've been working like mad dogs to get all the paperwork done, classes picked out before they all close, and so forth. Granted, we can't sign him up for classes until he has the track he's going to be on, but still, I can be prepared right? And since I'm talking about the missionary right now, I'll just keep it up with him coming home! We are all so excited! In less than a week he will be home, going down the escalator while we hold up giant signs and yell "Welcome Home!!!" Times and dates are under wraps, but it's for sure happening! Grace has already learned how to say his name too, so I'm hoping she'll give him a giant hug and say, "WHY-AN." For one of our art projects I'm going to have her draw a picture called "Brother and Grace." Whatever she comes up with is going to be named that and framed for his room!
I can't believe that in 1 1/2 weeks, we'll be in CA!! I can't wait to spend Christmas with my grandparents, and spend time with all my friends as well! We haven't gotten much snow here, what comes here and there just melts within an hour or so, so it's not the real deal norm. I'm REALLY hoping it will hold off doing the real deal until we are already gone! It's waited this long, why not a bit longer?! If it snows too much we might not make it over the summits, granted, I don't think I'd let ANYTHING stand in my way of Christmas with my grandparents. It's been quite a few years not spending a holiday with them, and this year, it's MY year.
Lots of good things, but now it's after 9 and we are still in pajamas. Therapy time is quickly approaching, so I must go!
Amanda
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)