Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday

So, ok...a little truth must come out. I can't wait for January. Why is that? Because then we will actually have things that are building up our days. Not only will we have the therapies, which I literally cheer for, but I'll have Grace going to toddler lab 2 days a week for almost 2 hours, and Mommy gets to have some alone, just Mommy, being an adult and not worrying about anyone, time at school! Not that I don't LOVE being with Grace all the time 24/7, because I do. But everyone needs a break every once in a while, and I'm really getting to that point. It's hard moving to a new place, because you don't know anyone. So the days tend to mesh together, and you tend to start forgetting what day it is, because they all seem the same. And then you tend to get bored, and kind of a HUGE dose of Cabin Fever, because it's the same thing every day. You just can't have the same thing happening every day or ya just go crazy, you know what I mean?! So I'm SO thankful for January. I just jump for joy whenever I think..."soon, she'll have big girl time (Grace) and I'LL have 4 1/2 hours 2 days a week of ME TIME!!!" Am I conceded? Selfish? I hope that doesn't sound like me! Maybe if I had a little flare in life right now, I wouldn't have cabin fever!!


Blah, there's the truth. That's not always shared since it could make me look bad, but there it is. Take it for what it's worth. I love my family, and I love being with my daughter. I just can't wait to watch her sprout her little wings (JUST A TINY BIT) and go to toddler classes!! I know I'll be plastered to the window watching, that's for sure.

Cabin Fever is just HORRIBLE!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)