Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Snow White Day

It's our first snow day of the season!  I can't believe it's already here!!  Usually it's the day after Halloween, but obviously, Mother Nature had a different plan!  It was wonderful to see, and a bit difficult to drive in.  But I'm lucky I have 4 wheel drive, so I only spun out once taking a right hand turn up a slight incline.  The only thing that got my heart racing about it was that a bus was coming towards us!  Shew, we made it though :)  I saw a lot of people skidding, fish tailing (one time I fishtailed as well), and many sliding without control.  Oh, the start of the winter season!!  At least I didn't see any accidents...yet.  I have to take Grace to therapy across town, then bring her back home and race across town again for an appointment.  Shew!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)