Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Developmental Services Meeting

So we had this meeting set up for the 16th, and then the lady called me yesterday and said, "want to meet on Tuesday morning?"  Heck ya I did!!!  This is so important to get started, and it's been long enough of a wait.  So I got all the paperwork done, got her Medical binder ready, and here I sit, waiting for 7:50 to come when we can leave.  It's half an hour away, but who knows what might happen to slow us down!  I'm pretty nervous.  The paperwork said that anyone that is Grace's supporter, or my supporter (friends, family, neighbors, church leaders) and that knows Grace can be there to help make plans for Grace, but sadly it's just me.  Of course I know that Brad and Grace couldn't be there because of her doctors appointment, but yes, I do wish there were more around here that I could invite.  I understand family is too far away, of course, and it was SUPER last minute.  It's ok, just one of those, "take a deep breath, say darn it, and then oh well" moments!  In the end, I know the most about her, so it's ok.

Well, I'll let everyone know how it goes.  It's 2 hours long!  And I don't know what to expect or anything!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)